ATELIER MATERI, as the data controller, collects and processes the following personal data relating to the Customer: surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, data relating to the order(s), exchanges with the customer service, navigation data.
This personal data is processed in order to manage the contractual relationship between ATELIER MATERI and the Client (creation of a user account, placing of the order, payment of the order, dispatch of the order, possible return of the order, etc.), to inform you of our new products (commercial prospecting), for security purposes, to respect legal and regulatory obligations and to improve and personalise our products and the Site.
This personal data is processed on the legal basis of the execution of the contract concluded between ATELIER MATERI and the Client, the legal obligations of ATELIER MATERI or its legitimate interest.
This personal data may be shared with some of our service suppliers hired to process the data on behalf of ATELIER MATERI for the management of your order: payment service provider (Stripe, Paypal, etc.), delivery of products, sending of emails, hosting, etc.
These service providers are only authorised to use personal data within the framework of the services they carry out on behalf of ATELIER MATERI and only for the realisation of the purposes foreseen.
The personal data will not be resold under any circumstances.
You dispose of :
– a right of access to your personal data,
– a right to rectify, as soon as possible, personal data that are inaccurate,
– the right to request that this data be completed,
– a right to erasure of personal data insofar as the processing is not necessary for – the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information – compliance with a legal obligation – a reason of public interest – the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
– a right to restrict processing in cases where: – you contest the accuracy of the data – the processing of the data is unlawful but you object to its deletion – we no longer need your data but it is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of your legal rights,
– a right to object to the processing of your data,
– a right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability),
– the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, simply send us a request online at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ATELIER MATERI, 6 Rue de Poitevin 33000 Bordeaux, France, indicating your name, first name and email address.
When you create your account, you can choose to receive our commercial information. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.