This website is owned and published by ATELIER MATERI Company, S.A.S with a capital of 30,001 euros, registered with the Bordeaux RCS under the number 847 898 236
Headquarters: 73 Cours Pasteur, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Director of Publication: Véronique Le Bihan
Hosted by Shopify.
by post to ATELIER MATERI, 73 Cours Pasteur, 33 000 Bordeaux, France
by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Telephone on +33 (0)6 86 40 45 48
1. Intellectual property
The ATELIER MATERI website is protected by copyright. The use of any part or all of the Site, particularly by download, copy, transmission or representation on any media and by any process for any purposes other than the user’s own private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
The corporate names, trademarks and distinctive signs reproduced on the ATELIER MATERI Website are also protected under trademark law. For any reproduction or representation of any part or all of the aforementioned trademarks or signs, the prior written permission of ATELIER MATERI must be obtained.
Generally, any unauthorized reproduction or representation of trademarks, logos, designs, models, literary, musical, audiovisual or photographic works and generally all items that are or may be protected by an intellectual property right and are accessible on the ATELIER MATERI Website is prohibited and constitutes infringement under Articles L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code, unless such reproduction or representation is reserved exclusively and strictly for the user’s own private use.
2. Limitation of liability
ATELIER MATERI shall in no circumstances incur liability for any indirect, consequential, incidental or special damage and particularly, without limitation implied, loss of business, profits or opportunity arising from the use of the ATELIER MATERI Website.
ATELIER MATERI shall incur no liability under these Terms where failure to fulfil its obligations is attributable to a third party even if foreseeable, to the customer or is due to an occurrence of force majeure as defined by the French courts of law, or is due to any other event that was beyond the reasonable and exclusive control of ATELIER MATERI.
ATELIER MATERI shall incur no liability in the event of a breach of the legislation of the country where the Website is viewed.
Subject to applicable regulations, all texts, photographs, videos, data, posters, logos, trademarks, and other elements present on the Sites are supplied "as-is", and are accessible according to the availability of the Site, without any warranty whether express or implied by ATELIER MATERI.
The website shall be used at web users' own risk, and on their own entire liability. In particular, the use of hypertext links may lead web users at the Site towards other servers to seek and view information; ATELIER MATERI has no control over such other servers and cannot assume liability for any risk inherent in their content.
ATELIER MATERI uses its best efforts to ensure the reliability of the information contained on its Sites. However, ATELIER MATERI cannot warrant that:
1) the Site, the contents and products offered will fully meet users' expectations;
2) the Site will operate without interruption, and will be wholly error-free, or that such errors will be remedied;
3) the Site is or will be entirely virus-free.
3. Personal data
The personal data concerning you is collected by ATELIER MATERI. This data is necessary for managing your order and the commercial relations between us.
This data may be transmitted to companies which contribute to those relations, such as those tasked with providing the services and executing the orders for management, performance, processing and payment purposes.
This information and data is also retained for security purposes, so as to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, and to enable us to improve and personalize the services we offer you and the information we send you.
As required by the French Data Protection (known as Informatique et libertés) law of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and objection exercisable on the personal data concerning you.
For this purpose, you may simply write to us at email@example.com or by post at ATELIER MATERI, 73 Cours Pasteur, 33 000 Bordeaux, France stating your surname, forename, e-mail address and postal address.
As required by applicable regulations, your request must be signed and must enclose a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature, and must specify the address at which the reply is to be sent to you. A reply shall be sent to you within two months of receipt of your request. Depending on the choices you made when creating or viewing your account, you may receive offers and invitations from our company. If you no longer wish to receive them, you may at any time request us to discontinue them by stating your intention on your account page.
A cookie enables ATELIER MATERI to record information about your computer's browsing of the ATELIER MATERI Website (pages viewed, viewing date and time, etc.). You are hereby informed that you may adjust your browser's settings to prevent the storing of cookies, receive a warning message before a cookie is copied or delete cookies from your hard drive.
Should you prevent the storing of cookies or delete them, this may hamper or prevent your use of the Sites.
For more information on these functions, you may refer to your browser's operating instructions, or follow the cookie rejection procedure hereafter. You can disable cookies by following the instructions below:
if you use Internet Explorer
- On the Start screen, tap or click Internet Explorer to open Internet Explorer.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.).
- Tap or click Options, and then, under History, tap or click Select.
- Select the Cookies check box, and then tap or click Delete. if you use Firefox
- Go to the browser's "Tools" menu, and scroll down to "Options".
- In the window that appears, select "Privacy" and click on "Delete cookies"
- Identify all files containing the name " ATELIER MATERI ", select and delete them. if you use Safari
- In your browser, choose the Edit > Preferences menu.
- Click on Security.
- Click on “Display cookies”
- Select the cookies that contain the name " ATELIER MATERI " and click on Delete, or Delete All.
- When you have deleted the cookies, click on Finished.
If you use Google Chrome
- Click on the Tools menu icon.
- Select Options.
- Click on the Advanced Options tab and access the "Confidentiality" section.
- Click on the Display cookies button.
- Identify files containing the name " ATELIER MATERI ".
- Select and delete them.
- click on "Close" to return to your browser.
5. Applicable law